To help protect your confidentiality, Digitalzone employs security safeguards; however, we cannot eliminate all security risks. For instance, Digitalzone’s website may contain links to other websites. We have no accountability or control over linked websites and their privacy policies or the way they assemble and control your personal information. We suggest you study and thoroughly understand the privacy practices and other important inclusions of any website before providing personally detecting information.
Digitalzone maintains adequate data security measures to protect information against unauthorized access and disclosure. These measures include the implementation of commercially reasonable technical, physical and administrative data security safeguards. Digitalzone requires employees to complete appropriate training on data management and security practices. Digitalzone also manages a service provider due to diligence and oversight program to ensure that our vendors employ adequate data collection, processing, transfer, management and security measures in carrying out their services on our behalf.
There is no such thing as “guaranteed security”, whether conducting business online or offline. Having established this fact, Digitalzone employs commercially reasonable and appropriate data security safeguards that are consistent with our business operations and are generally accepted industry standards.
Data security is our supremacy and we pledge ourselves to protection our customers’ data. We do this by:
- Establishing policies and procedures for securely managing information;
- Limiting employee access to sensitive information;
- Protecting against unlawful access to customer data by utilizing data encryption, authentication, and virus detection technology, as required;
- Requiring service providers with whom we do commercial to fulfill relevant Data Privacy Legal and Regulatory Requirements;
- Monitoring our websites through recognized online privacy and security organizations;
- Conducting appropriate background checks on employees and providing essential Data Privacy Training to our team members;
- Continually assessing our data privacy, information management, and data security practices