• You will be involved in testing, coding, software maintenance, or assisting in implementing the processes required to deploy applications. • Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) • Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions • Write well-designed, testable code • Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility • Integrate software components into a fully functional software system • Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures • Document and maintain software functionality • Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems • Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback • Comply with project plans and industry standards • Ensure software is updated with latest features
• Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
• Experience designing interactive applications
• Ability to develop software in Java, PHP, Python, C++ or other programming languages
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
• Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring MVC,OOP)
• Experience with test-driven development
• Proficiency in software engineering tools
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
• Good knowledge of UI like HTML,CSS,BOOTSTRAP,JS etc
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exp. with Git & GitHub.
Education :Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering , Mathematics or relevant field
Experience: (Years): 3+ Years
Job Location: US (Remote)